Sunday, March 28, 2010

1 year old session - Louisville KY/ Southern IN Children's photographer


Here are some highlights from a one year old session I did last week. A great deal of my work is done on location. This particular session was done in the client's home. Since one year olds are not big on posing for the camera, I followed her around the house for about an hour and a half with my camera and flash. It was storming so we couldn't go outside and didn't have any natural light, but I think we still got some great shots. Luckily mom and dad were able to keep this little cutie entertained with the Dora the Explorer song and dance long enough for me to snap a few shots.

If you are interested in your own on location photo shoot, please contact me at info@michellemorrisphotography.com. Louisville and Southern Indiana portrait pricing is available on my website. Other locations may be quoted upon request.




No comments:

Post a Comment